Full speaker list coming soon!
Speaker Topics to include:
- Prop 65 and Issues Related to the Nut Industry
- Retrofitting Facilities
- EU/CODEX Updates: Import/Export
- Food Safety Plan Templates
- Perspectives from FDA (pending)
- FDA & Washington Regulatory Updates: Maile Hermida/Hogan Lovells
Maile Hermida has considerable experience with the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), having worked with numerous companies and trade associations on all aspects of the law since the day it was signed. She translates her in-depth knowledge of FSMA into practical solutions for companies working on implementation strategies. She also frequently presents trainings related to FSMA compliance and preparedness. Reflecting her deep involvement with all things FSMA, Maile is a Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) Lead Instructor for the Preventive Controls for Human Food training and an FSPCA Trainer of Trainers and Lead Instructor for the Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP) training.