PTNPA Technical Forum 2020 will deliver a fully interactive experience featuring nut industry leaders, educational speakers, and opportunities to learn and network with technical experts, scientific solution providers and other PTNPA members. Our virtual venue will bring together a collaborative learning approach and provide nut industry specific expert education and opportunities to work together to find solutions to real life food safety scenarios. All Technical Forum attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation to demonstrate your ongoing commitment to food safety in the Nut Industry.Register Now
- It is...a highly interactive forum for like-minded professionals
- It is...packed with timely and relevant info tailored to the nut industry, and to current global affairs
- It is...a two-day event to hear from and engage with industry experts including Hogan Lovells, FDA leaders, and other experts
- It is...an opportunity to work with industry colleagues to solve and discuss challenges and opportunities
- It is...a chance to directly and effectively network
- It is...not to be missed!
It is NOT...
- A static webinar or series of canned slides
- A one-sided presentation without Q & A
- Another “zoom meeting” with unknown faces! ( our virtual event requires no program downloads to your computer)
Multiple Attendees Discount: If you have more than one person from the same company attending, please use promo code "Tech2020" at checkout to receive a $25 discount.
Registrations received by June 19 will be sent a Welcome Bag, including a Certificate of Participation, a gift certificate from DoorDash/UberEats, product samples from PTNPA member companies, and a printed event program, to the mailing address provided during registration.